Monday, March 7, 2011

lolli.memmoli

I first discovered Lolli e Memmoli in a short mention while reading about the Minotti showroom for a previous post. After some digging, I discovered their beautiful and modern chandeliers. It's practically impossible to find any price tags online but nothing this fancy comes cheap. According to their website, the only authorized retailer in the US is at Minotti in Los Angeles. Although their products aren't readily accessible, they would be the focal point of any room and make a trip to buy worth the effort.




[caption id="attachment_2508" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption="Ariel | 2002"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_2522" align="aligncenter" width="392" caption="V-Carré | 2005"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_2525" align="aligncenter" width="358" caption="Ariel | 2002"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_2526" align="aligncenter" width="392" caption="CAIFA Square | 2003"][/caption]

1 comment:

  1. [...] 13Mar11 I originally planned to include the Opus Square (2009) with my original post about Lolli & Memmoli but I realized it deserved its own post. I’ve been a fan of [...]

    ReplyDelete