Saturday, December 4, 2010

writing.modern

I need a new keyboard at work but instead of calling the tech department, where I assume "modern and advanced" would translate into the bubbly ergonomic, I started looking online to find a fun keyboard that pushes technology without making me feel like a gamer. The Logitech diNovo Edge, available for $179.99, happily fits the bill with the TouchDisk cursor pad, touch-sensitive media controls, PerfectStroke key system, and Bluetooth technology. The disk doubles as a mouse but can also scroll pages with a simple circular motion. The scissor-key mechanism is a hybrid of a notepad and desktop keyboard. Cut from a single semi-translucent, the keyboard features black Plexiglas set in a brushed aluminum frame for a perfect combination of technology and aesthetic. I'm not willing to spend nearly $200 on an intern accessory but full-time is on its way.


No comments:

Post a Comment