Monday, April 26, 2010

zegna.centennial

May 11th will mark the 100th annual anniversary from when Ermenegildo Zegna's founded his Wool Mill. Although I have only bought their undershirts and underwear, I really enjoy Zegna's simple but masculine designs. Their signature pinstripe is a classic and their collections are enduring. To celebrate their centennial, Zegna will be releasing a series of special edition products that includes a rose gold Centennial Watch (with Girard-Perregaux movement), fountain pen, cufflinks, and more.


Interestingly enough, when you make a purchase at Zegna they put you into their system but it turns out they already have someone with my exact name who entered their system in Las Vegas; likewise, every time I make a purchase they make me point to my personal information on their screen and it eliminates any manufactured feeling of individuality that such a store might give. Nonetheless, the service has always been impeccable and incredibly friendly and their selection is great.


No comments:

Post a Comment