Saturday, July 11, 2009

kor.2h20

The KOR ONE Hydration Vessel is unique and popping up everywhere. I actually bought this water bottle hydration vessel a while ago but it broke at the behest of my roommate. The vessel is fairly strong but using a hinge creates a point of weakness unexperienced by Nalgene and other brands; additionally, the vessel arrives seemingly larger in dimension than it appears on screen. Nonetheless, it's an eye catcher that serves it's dual purpose of hydration + design and receives a warm recommendation.


kor water


Props to uncrate.com where I originally saw the vessel.

1 comment:

  1. [...] posting the ashtray/trashcan, I couldn’t help notice the structural resemblance to the Kor One Water Vessel I previously featured and ultimately bought. [...]

    ReplyDelete